Anyone planning a long-term career in Child Care, should undertake this qualification which is the pathway to take on more involved roles with greater likelihood of permanent positions and ability to influence and set direction, and the design of positive educational activities in a range of Child Care settings.
Ask us about how the Core units from your Certificate 3 can transition across to your Diploma, saving time and money.
- Group Leader in a Childcare Centre
- Child Development Worker
- Children’s Services Manager
- Centre Coordinator / Supervisor
- Centre Director / Manager
- Industry approved training material
- Government funding may be available for eligible participants
- First Aid certificate included
- Get experience in a real facility
- Support to find employment
Training delivered in partnership with Horizon2 RTO #40932